Here at Blue Box Hire Ltd, our team takes great pride in the reputation we have earned as a trusted source of portable toilet hire. From event toilet hire to construction toilet hire, we provide a complete start-to-finish service tailored to handle the needs of any client in the Croydon area. With the expertise to adapt our approach to events and sites of any size, it’s no surprise that Blue Box Hire has swiftly become the trusted choice for portaloo hire options.
Below, we have listed and briefly outlined some of the more frequent reasons why our customers choose us for their portable toilet hire needs.
1. Accreditation – Our clients in Croydon value the peace of mind that comes with knowing the waste from their portaloo hire facilities will be disposed of responsibly. Blue Box Hire holds membership with the PSE (Portable Sanitation Europe Ltd) as well as a waste carriers licence from the Environment Agency. Not only does this guarantee industry-leading standards for our event and construction toilet hire options, it also ensures that waste products are removed and disposed of at the appropriate facilities.
2. Event Toilet Hire – Here at Blue Box Hire, we provide portable toilet hire solutions to suit the demands of any event in the Croydon area. Delivered in a clean, fresh and ready-to-use condition, our event toilet hire facilities play a pivotal role in keeping guests in high spirits. Whether at fairs, fetes, festivals, outdoor weddings, car boot sales or concerts, we ensure that attendees have adequate toilet options that keep queues to a minimum.
3. Construction Toilet Hire – As locations heavily influenced by Health & Safety legislation, construction sites in Croydon require portaloo hire options that meet an array of requirements. Our construction toilet hire options have been designed for optimal hygiene and are suitable for use by a maximum of 7 site employees working a 40-hour week. As part of our package, we carry out weekly cleaning and servicing of construction toilet hire facilities as standard.
4. Reliability - Our Croydon clients frequently recommend us due to the joint reliability of our service and our portable units. As a company, we offer 24-hour availability and emergency site visits should an unforeseen event occur. In addition, our portable toilet hire facilities offer zero risk of clogging or plumbing issues. This ensures that all units remain operational for the duration of any event or construction project.
5. Convenience – When it comes to event toilet hire, our work allows organisers to consider a wider range of locations in the Croydon area without having to worry about toilet facilities. Our portaloo hire options can be placed anywhere without the need for mains connections. The only stipulation we require is a safe access route for our vehicles. Furthermore, our construction toilet hire service provides simple facilities in a convenient location, minimising site disruptions. What’s more, they also eliminate occurrences of operatives using toilets inside clients’ homes.
6. Bespoke Solutions – As a customer-focused company, we always go the extra mile to ensure that our clients have a smooth and efficient experience with portable toilet hire. Cleaning can be carried as frequently as required, although weekly is considered the industry norm. For the ultimate peace of mind, we can also provide personnel onsite for the duration of an event to ensure that any arising issues can be dealt with swiftly.